AIM
KWarp11

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

NICE

My anime friends will get a real kick out of this. XD Nice work.

Routine Routine

Nice

This movie did an excellent job at keeping my attention. Awesome style, directing, and use of color. Bravo.

Ambush! Ambush!

WHOA

Geeze Kine, I had no idea you were cooking up an animation like this. Awesome work as always. <(^_^)> Popularity does bring a few problems though. Your website's bandwidth must have been smoked long... long ago. Good luck with that... <(>_>)>

(old)Mega Zelby RPG (old)Mega Zelby RPG

Nice

Hahaha, that reminds me of my own Kirby-Zelda crossover cartoon. Great sprite work. <(-'v^)>

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Well done

I always thought the bunnykill series was some lackluster work that succeeded because of it's violence factor. This clearly has proven otherwise. This animation is very well-designed and constructed. Everything runs smoothly and the graphics remain clean and crisp. Keep up the good work. You've got my respect.

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

NICE!!!

Hahaha this is fricken awesome man. I love the humor and the hideous character design only makes it funnier. I love it.

PRESENT PRESENT

Awesome

Totally made my day. Keep up the good work.

The Egg run The Egg run

Not half-bad

That was a fun little toon. It dragged a bit in some places but overall it's good work. I'm playing that song in Orchestra funny enough. It's titled "The Marriage of Figaro" if you didn't know that. Speaking of which I need to practice it..

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

Excellent

I really like this film. The animation and sound is consistently good throughout and I find your take on superhero-robots to be very fresh and appealing. Awesome character design and great humor. Although there are a few awkward drawings here and there and some missing sound effects in the action scenes, this is a very good flash and I hope it does well. Fanbase+1

Sonia's Escape Sonia's Escape

Cool!!!

This is the weirdest, strangest, most original cartoon I've ever seen on Newgrounds. Dare I say weirder than Salad Fingers. Good job, I hope to see more.